1. Certain destinations may have different travel guidelines for specific
times during the year. Please abide by all laws and guidelines as applicable.
2. Policies are booking specific and would be informed to the guest at the time of booking or upon Check-In.
3. Reference to Swagstay includes its affiliates, employees and officers. “Hotel” refers to the hotel or home in which you have made a valid booking through Swagstay.
1. The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check
into the hotel.
2. The usual standard check-in time is 12 noon. Swagstay tries to ensure that you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid.
3. It is mandatory for all guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Note that PAN card is not acceptable. Without an original copy of a valid ID, you will not be allowed to check-in.
After reaching the hotel, if you face any difficulty in check-in and it cannot be resolved by the Hotel, you are requested to contact Swagstay immediately. Swagstay will verify the issue with the Hotel and post verification, you would be provided the following assistance:
a. Swagstay will try to arrange for accommodation in the same Hotel
b. Swagstay will try to provide you with alternate accommodation in its other listed properties if the same is available.
c. If Swagstay is unable to provide alternative accommodation or you do not accept such alternate accommodation, you may be offered full refund.
d. Swagstay will not be liable for compensation beyond your booking payment.
Unless specifically intimated, Swagstay shall not be held liable to refund the booking amount or any part thereof in case of unavailability of rooms due to natural disaster (earthquake, landslide etc.), terrorist activity, government guidelines or any force majeure act, beyond the control of Swagstay.
Any extension of stay at the Hotel is subject to availability of the rooms at
the current ongoing rate and not at the rate at which the original booking was made.
1. You should check with the Hotel for its Visitor Policy.
2. In order to maintain privacy of guests and the tranquillity of the Hotel, Swagstay encourages its Hotel Partners to have a visitor policy where:
a. Visitors are generally allowed to meet guests in the guest rooms during the day, except if there is an emergency.
b. Visitors are not to be allowed to stay overnight.
c. The Hotel front desk requires all visitors to present a government approved photo identity prior to accessing guest floors/rooms.